1. General. These terms and conditions apply to anyone using services described in Iboux.com (hereinafter: “Iboux”). Iboux service users under the age of 18 must obtain written permission from a parent or legal guardian. The parent/guardian will be held responsible for any outstanding payments acquired by the minor as well as any inappropriate actions towards the instructor.
2. Provision of the Service. Each class is private (one teacher and one student per class) and is 55 minutes in length (plus a 5-minute break during the class session), with the exception of the free class trial (see below). The provision of the service is subject to availability of class schedules and times. The student must inform the Academic Coordinator of a minimum of two (2) time options during which he / she can take classes. At least one of these time options must be from Monday to Friday, 8am-9pm in UTC-3 time. Iboux reserves the right to modify, without previously notifying the customer, its Terms and Conditions..
3. Free class trial. The free class trial will be offered only to users who are using Iboux for the first time. The class trial is free and 30 minutes long.After taking the class trial, the user can decide, without commitment or obligation of making a purchase, if he / she will proceed with purchasing online language servicesaccording to the Terms and Conditions detailed in this Agreement.
4. Privacy and security. Iboux will not provide customers’ information to third parties, unless it is legally required by the appropriate legal authorities. . Users may occasionally be contacted by Iboux with questions about overall product quality and service as well as promotions. The user may select not to be contacted.
5. Prices, payment and cancellations. All the prices in the Iboux.com website are expressed in American dollars (USD, $). All prices exclude any additional charges such as taxes, interests or rates charged by the customer’s credit card company or bank, as well as any rates associated to connecting to the Internet. The user must purchase a minimum of ten (10) classes. All subsequent purchases must be made in blocks of 10, 20 or 30 classes each. The purchase can be made up to 24 hours prior to the first class of each block. If a payment is not made 24 hours prior to the class, Iboux reserves the right to delay or cancel the class until a payment is made.
All cancellations or modifications to class schedule made by the user (student) must be made with a minimum notice of 24 hours prior to the scheduled class. Otherwise, the class will be counted as taken by the user. All cancellations and modifications of classes must be made via email only to the Academic Coordinator. Classes that are scheduled on local holidays will not be cancelled automatically; if the user wishes to cancel these classes, he / she must contact the Academic Coordinator with a minimum notice of 24 hours as usual.
The user is responsible for providing a working internet connection and Iboux will not be responsible for internet disruptions or other technical inconveniences related to the user’s internet connection. All purchases are non-refundable. If the student wishes to cancel or suspend his / her untaken classes (totally or partially) he / she can resume these classes any time.
6. Copyright, access and interferences. All of the contents, materials and recordings provided by Iboux to the students (before and during the classes) are the exclusive property of Ibouxand are protected by international copyright and intellectual property laws. Students must use contents and materials for private use exclusively and are not allowed to: – Reproduce, publish, share, distribute or translate these materials without a consent of Iboux – Copy, access, monitor, or collect these contents and materials without consent ofIboux.
7. Miscellaneous. These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of this country. If any clause or part of this Agreement is considered invalid by any court or arbitrator , that does not mean that the whole Agreement will be judged invalid. By making a purchase, you are declaring that you have a complete understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Agreement of Iboux, If you have any questions and/or concerns about this Agreement or any of the policies and general practices of Iboux please contact us at email@example.com.